top of page

Private Mexican experiences in Puerto Vallarta

Discover Tradition: Hands-on Mexican Craft Workshop
available  in the comfort of your place or at one of the Mexican restaurants we collaborate with!

Choose your experience:

View Gallery

There may be no better way to communicate what we do than through images.

While browsing our site, take a moment to let your eyes linger here, and see if you can get a feel for our signature touch.

Where will I have my experience?

You can enjoy these experiences at:

  • Your home or Airbnb (Hotel Zone, Centro, and Romantic Zone)

If your location is outside the specified areas, please send a message to inquire if we can come to your location.

  • Or experience authentic local cuisine while enjoying our experience at one of our three collaborating restaurants! Please note that if you choose to enjoy the experience at any of these restaurants, it is necessary to purchase at least one snack or dish per person, as these establishments provide us with their space at no cost.

The options are as follows:


1. "Oceano Azul Restaurant": A charming Mexican restaurant frequented by mexicans, with a prime location on the downtown boardwalk of Puerto Vallarta.

2. "Serrano´s Grill Restaurant": A beautiful restaurant located in Alta Vista, in the high area, offering a spectacular view of all of Puerto Vallarta.

How can I book an experience?

  • You can make a reservation through our website by placing a 20% deposit, with the remaining 80% payable in cash on the day of the experience.

  • Alternatively, you can book directly through Airbnb. However, please note that the price will be slightly higher due to the commission.

If I am traveling alone, can I book an experience?

We welcome solo travelers, however, please note that operational costs, materials, and instructor fees contribute to our expenses.

Alternatively, if you reach out to us, we can promote your preferred workshop date on our social media channels to attract more individuals interested in attending. They will then be able to pay the corresponding group rate based on the size of the group attending the workshop.

bottom of page